Monday, June 22, 2009

Spending time with my pups

Greetings, dear friends. I have been 'busy' enjoying my retirement and spending time with my pups. In the Spring, my daughter Viana came to visit. My people have posted a video of us playing with my toy chipmunk.


Since April, I have had my son Vico to hang out with. He keeps me active. Like his sister, Vico is always up for a game of chipmunk-tug, but ball-chasing and swimming are definitely his favorites. [At right, Vico gets ready to get the ball.]




My son loves the water and is very competitive (he must get it from his dad).




When we go to the local pond, he is always the
first in the water and always gets the ball before me.










I am patient though, and I beat him to the second ball.











Since we are Retrievers, we bring our balls back for another round.






Though, we sometimes like to leave our balls at the edge of th
e water, so that our persons have to 'retrieve' a bit themselves. Really! People can be sooo lazy.








At the end of the day, V
ico and I like to relax with a snooze.


He really is a good boy
, but could someone tell Vico that he shouldn't use his mom as a pillow?!

Pearl

No comments: