Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures of Adian at home

Hello all. Pearl here. I always love to hear how my kids are getting on, so I was thrilled to get pictures of Adian from her new family.

She got to sp
end her first week away hanging out with her big sister Dorit which they obviously both enjoyed. (I must admit I'm a bit jealous as I miss getting to play with my pups myself). Adian's family sent us a lovely photo of my girls playing (above).

Although Dorit has now left for CCI 'college', Adian looks to be making herself quite at home even without her sister.



I was particularly glad to see that she's got a nice lawn to play on and that she is putting to good use all my advice on how to enjoy it. I also hear that she's a very smart girl and that she's learning all sorts of new things. I'll bet she has hardly any time to miss her old mom !

1 comment:

Madison said...

Hey!
I've nominated you for a blog award! Stop by my blog and check it out!

Madison & Andros