Saturday, June 28, 2008

Checking out the new 'digs'

Dear friends! Pearl here. My pups are now out of the 'puppy pool' and have made the move to their larger abode. They were very excited, as their new area has more space for them to run and play.


Although my pups were quite pleased with their new play-pen, I first had to make a very thorough investigation of it myself.

I even included in my tour a visit to the 'puppy den'. I had a 'den' like it myself when I was a puppy, but I had to check this one out to make sure that it was just right for my pups.
Apparently, I've grown a little since I was a puppy, because it was a bit difficult to squeeze myself in to take a look around. Maybe I shouldn't have gone in head-first as I almost got stuck trying to turn around.



My humans were not much help since they were taking pictures and, I think, laughing at my predicament.

I did manage to fit into the crate in the end, although it was a bit 'cozy'. I even had enough room to invite my pups in to join me.







When my inspection was complete, getting out again was also a little bit tricky, but I'm happy to say I'm still limber (it's all the yoga).












I thought the accommodations just fine for my
pups and they all filed in for their first night in their den.

No comments: