Friday, July 25, 2008

They're on their way!

Greetings all! I must admit I'm feeling lots of motherly pride after having watched my youngest group of pups excitedly leave home to join their new families.

A few days ago, my humans and I brought my pups to the Canine Companions puppy park where they got to play and then do some grown-up dog stuff like getting their first shots and their ear tattoos.

I was told that the next day Alaric, Amita and Avila all left to meet their puppy raisers. They were a bit nervous and it was hard to say goodbye, but I know that by now they have already made wonderful new friends and are starting to settle into their new homes. Adian and Atticus came back home with us because their puppy raisers weren't able to pick them up yet. (It will be nice to have a little more time with them.)

Although I am to retire from having puppies, I'll always be a mom, and as with all of my pups, am eager to hear all about all the 'A' pups adventures (which I will share with you, dear friends).

My kisses to all my pups!

No comments: